My Rotten Children

My Rotten Children
Zac and Abby

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Second Try is a Charm!!!!

Hello everyone, I'm back. I thought I would give this blog thing a try once again. My husband got upset last night when I told him I deleted my blog page a while back. I laughed at him and said, "yeah I see that you really missed it since you just now found out I deleted it." So here goes try number two :)

Some things have changed since my last blog. I am no longer a stay at home mom now. I recently accepted a nursing position at a local hospital. My start date is August 15th and I'm very nervous. I know this is what I have worked very hard to achieve, but it is also my patients health and well-being that I worry about. Nursing school has prepared me but now I am responsible for these patients......can you say scary!!! My poor precepter better have a lot of patience and hopefully a good sense of humor. My training is during the day, but at the end of 16 weeks I start the night shift. I'm a little concerned with the whole sleeping during the day adjustment so I may be a walking Zombie for a while.

Another change is that my baby is not a baby anymore. She is knocking on the door of 16 months. She is my little monster (and not the Lady GaGa kind). She is also our last child, so it is a little bitter sweet that the baby phase is over. Honestly, Brad and I don't like the baby phase!! Getting up every three hours for a feeding made us walking Zombies. We love the stages our children are in now because they are big enough to take and do things (like Silver Dollar City and The Track GoKarts). Zac really is next to brad in the GoKart you just cant hardly see him.


I think I will end this post here, so until next time..................

1 comment:

  1. Im so glad that you decided to give the blog another try. I really enjoy reading about how people are doing. Im so glad that you are going to be starting work at the hospital, I can understand why you are nervous but know that you are great and will do a fantastic job. Im so happy for you and Brad! I cant wait to read more. :-)

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete