My Rotten Children

My Rotten Children
Zac and Abby

Monday, September 12, 2011

Summer Fun

Hello everyone. I know it has been a while since I have blogged. I apologize for this. Many people know that I started my nursing career at the hospital which takes up a majority of my time lately. My training is leaving me very exhausted but I love every minute of it. I feel as if I have the best job in the world!! Now if I can get adjusted to the 12 hours shifts life would be great.

Before I started working for the rest of my life my mom and the kids and I went shoping at Branson to buy scrubs for me. While we were driving down the strip I seen that the Smokey and the Bandit Run was in Branson. Trans Am's everywhere and the Snowman's Rig all painted up like the one in the movie along with the rest of the vehicles from the movies. Turns out it was Car Show weekend at Branson. This discovery lead to a phone call to Brad and have him get himself to Branson ASAP to see all of this. The Trans Am also lead to all of us spending the night in Branson. My mom stayed with us as well so she could help me with the kids because once Brad seen all the Smokey and the bandit stuff he was like a kid in a candy store and I didn't have the heart to make him help me with the kids. He was up until like 2am watching the cars cruise the strip. Here are some of the photos that were taken...








As you can see in one of the pictures they were selling shirts, posters, and anything Trans Am. Brad bought all the stuff he liked so this bought me a trip to the Coach store for a new purse. After we dragged Brad away from all the Trans Am's we went and ate at iHop and then all of us but Brad went to the hotel for some much needed sleep. The next day we packed up and made our journey home.

Another adventure these past few weeks was taking down our swimming pool. The kids were not happy that their swimming pool was going bye-bye until next summer. Brad unscrewed the plug to the pool and water went to filling up the yard. Zac didn't like this idea and was trying to screw the plug back in. The kids put on their mud boots and went to stomping in the water. They also got their wagon out and Zac was pulling Abby around the yard.











By the end of the night their boots were overflowing with water and everyone was in need of a bath. Zac and Abby has loved playing outside this summer and always cried when we have to go inside because its so dark outside. We also took Zac to his first WWE wrestling event, but that post will have to be a later date because my kids need to go to bed. I hope to blog more often than I have been lately. Until next time........Angela ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment